E-Learning Designer & Developer
Fixed Term until 19th July 2020
Full time, 40 hours per week
Rewarding role within a collaborative team who are delivering educational services to Deaf and hard of hearing students.
van Asch Deaf Education Centre provides educational programmes and services to Deaf and hard of hearing students throughout New Zealand. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to provide e-learning design and to develop blended learning solutions. You will be well known for your passion for instructional design that encourages stimulative learning to be delivered via various platforms.
- Proven design skills related to instructional and educational aspects of technical training
- Experience in problem solving training issues, particularly Adult Education
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, specifically Moodle, Articulate Storyline, and Adobe CC apps including Photoshop.
- Experience in the use of innovative, alternative, instructional methods and media, such as e-learning, web-based and distance learning delivery systems
- A positive attitude and 'can do' approach
- Experience in managing a diverse workload and working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to relate and engage with Senior Leaders, team members, staff, students and any other key stakeholders.
- Robust knowledge of Office 365 productivity apps
- Proficiency in New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) or a willingness to learn NZSL is essential
- Valid permit to live and work in NZ is required
You will have recent experience as an e-learning Developer or similar role, with the ability to work without supervision, whilst maintaining your sense of humour.
The closing date for this position is: 4.30pm, 5th December 2019